In the field of measuring and characterisation of PV system components we have developed a system for automated monitoring of IV characteristics of PV modules. It consists of:
- PV measurement unit (PVMU)
- sensors of environmental parameters
- 4-point switching matrix (PVSM)
- control software
The system allows:
- automatic measurements of I (U) characteristics of several PV modules
- intensity of solar radiation by piranometer
- temperature measurements at several points at each PV module
- measurement control by a PC
- automatic determination of parameters of the modules from the measured IV characteristics with regard to the measured solar radiation intensity and temperature.
More information an be found in the brochure.