Moisture ingress monitoring
Moisture can adversely affect the functioning of photovoltaic cells. For protecting cells, these are encapsulated in various transparent materials. For these materials, in addition to mechanical properties, properties related to moisture are also important.
In the laboratory have we developed a system for measuring the humidity at several points within the module.
- Reliable measurements of humidity and temperature in various encapsulants (EVA, TPO, POE, ...)
- Low impact on the measured sample
- Large measurement range
- Standard I2C interface, compatible with most digital sensors
- Up to 10 sensors on the strip, up to 30 per DAQ card
- Long-term measurements over several years
- For outdoor and indoor use
More information is available in the brochure.