Measurement techniques in the photovoltaic research are mainly focusing on optical and electrical characterisation of materials, structures, solar cells and modules.
Regarding the optical characterisation we are performing measurements of:
- total integrating scattering
- angular resolved scatering
- homogeneity of optical filters
Regarding the electrical characterisation we are performing measurements of:
- spectral sensitivity
- quantum efficiency
- I-V characteristics (Pmax, Isc, Voc, Impp, Vmpp, efficiency, Gsh, Rs, FF)
- temperature influences on solar cell and PV module performance parameters
- local conversion efficiency (LBIC - light beam induced current, EL - electroluminescence)
Copyright © 2017 Laboratory of Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics. All rights reserved. | Sitemap.