Department: III. Department of Electronics
Laboratory: Laboratory of Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics
Room No: BN315
Phone: +386 1 4768 276
Secretary: +386 1 4768 320
- 2009 Received Ph.D. Degree at Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE),
University of Ljubljana (UL), Slovenia
- 2004 Received B.Sc. Degree at FEE, UL
Employment history (in Slovenia)
- 2012 Researcher at FEE, UL
- 2009 Researcher at company Trimo, d.d.
- 2004 Young researcher, Laboratory of Semiconductor Devices, FEE, UL
Working experiences from abroad
- 2007/2008 TU Delft, DIMES, The Netherlands (6 months)
In the frame of projects and programmes of Laboratory of Photovoltaics and optoelectronics:
- Optical modeling and simulations of thin-film optoelectronic devices.
- Methods of optical characterization of materials and structures.
- Numerical Mathematics.
- Material development - TCO
- Electrical simulations of semiconductor devices
- New approach in determination of material parameters (refractive index and thickness) from RT method (see a program Nika).
- Development of 2D optical simulator with our own implementation of numerical methods (FEMOS 2D)
- 2 approaches for incoherent propagation of light in coherent models.