About the course
This course develops the ability to understand and use computer and electronic equipment in the design process of electronic systems.
- Review and use computer tools in electronics.
Graphical programming (LabVIEW):
- LabVIEW programming environment
- The concept of programming in LabVIEW
- Program flow and data flow
- Memory management, performance and program execution determinism
- LabVIEW software elements
- Virtual Instruments and features
- Data communication and synchronization
- Error management
- Samples of programming
- Debugging tools and techniques
- The connection to the physical world.
- Data Acquisition Systems
Simulation of electronic circuits (SPICE):
- The design and structure of the SPICE.
- Software modules.
- Textual and graphical interface.
- Basic analyses.
- Basic numerical methods of analyses.
- Further analyses of the SPICE program.
- Models and model editor.
- Modelling and simulation of non-electrical phenomena.
- Simulation of mixed signal circuits
Design of electronic circuits (Altium designer):
- General information on tools for the design of printed circuits.
- Organization of Altium Designer environment.
- Rules for designing electric scheme.
- Net list.
- The organization of libraries.
- Designing printed circuit boards.
- Placing elements and routing printed circuit boards.
- Electrical and design rules check.
- Automatic generation of documentation.
- Signal integrity design and simulations.